Friday, December 11, 2020

Mechanical Design Ready For Manufacturing











About:

PROFESSIONAL SERVICE !PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING. 

Final prices will be determined by the project characteristics.



Hi !


Hi, my name is Eldad.

If you are looking for Professional Industrial Design Services,

THIS is the right place!

I work as an Industrial Designer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Graphic Designer, Strategist and Entrepreneur, I have worked in these fields professionally for more then 10 years.



"The first thing you do after finishing your product 3D design, is to make sure!.. that your project is moldable and ready for plastic injections and manufacturing".



I will Finalize your Project files to be Ready for Manufacturing in mass Production.



- Plastic Injections.

- CNC Milling

- Mold Casting

- Rotomolding

- Die Cutting

- Lathe Milling



I will do:



- RIB DESIGN DETAILS

- STRUCTURAL REINFORCEMENTS DETAILS

- FIX ALL UNDER CUTS IN PARTS

- PLASTIC THICKNESS ANALYSIS

- DRAFT ANALYSIS

- PART TOLERANCES

- ENCLOSURE DETAILS



I help companies and entrepreneurs to innovate and guide their products towards market success. 

I offer ONLY high quality, professional work and you won't be disappointed!

Sincerely, Eldad.

Please contact me and... Lets Get To Work!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment