Friday, December 4, 2020

Innovative Engineering Designs And 3D Models











About:

Hi ,

I am a passionate Manufacturing Engineer with more than four years experience in 3D CAD /CAM, Product Design Engineering and Solidworks projects.I provide a 3d print ready design and create a CNC program for milling or laser cutting



My services :



-3D Mechanical concept modeling and drafting. 

-Product design and drawing for manufacturing.

-
Solidworks projects.

-Machine and mechanism Design.

-Sheet metal product designing.

-Blow mold design.

-High-Quality Rendering  (Photorealistic rendering).

-3D Animation.

-STL files.

-CNC manufacturing files. 

-2D PDF standard manufacturing drawings.

-Stress analysis, Topology Optimization and make presentations of your project.

-Convert your innovative idea into a 3D model. 



Core Services :-Modelling, -Designing, -Drawing & rendering.



I can also work on your engineering projects that requires R&D at a cost negotiated outside the premium bracket.



I have a vast experience in Solidworks ,MasterCAM and Ansys. I will deliver quality work with agility in record time . I look forward to work with you and break new ground in engineering.







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment