Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Create Or Edit Stl Model For 3D Printing











About:

Please contact me before ordering ( "Contact Seller"). Please don't click "Continue" directly. It is very,very important, because sometimes there is some trouble with fiverr system, then there may be misunderstanding. And that will affect both of us on Fiverr.



When you contact me, you can send your files directly,and I will reply after I see that.

 
 

1. I can rescale STL model or divided big models into some small parts;



2. I can hollow your model or add lattice structure to reduce material and cost:



3. Remove some parts on the stl model or add some texts on it;



4. Fix and clean up 3d scanned models ;



5. Make your 3d model Voronoi stytle/create lattice on your model;



6. Create 3d model using solidworks , for example,mechanical parts.



7. Create cavity for your 3d model;

......

It is not easy to do anything on STL. So maybe you think it is easy but it is very hard to modify STL . Communicating before ordering is important.

Reviews


:

Amazing work

:

Excellent communication. Quick turnaround. Highly recommend

:

Great to work with. Made all the modifications I asked for and got my model exactly how I wanted it. Will definitely come back for more in the future.

:

Very satisfied with Tanerxun. Good quality work, quick responses, good command of English. Sent several proposals even before the official order. Will surely come again! :)

:

Amazing service and a pleasure to work with. Responded within minutes and had my project completed within an hour of starting the order.




No comments:

Post a Comment