Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Create 3D And 2D Model With Rhino And Autocad











About:

  • 2D&3D modelling with Rhinocheros  and Autocad. 
  • Fast delivery.
  • 2D&3D technical drawings.
  • All version of Rhinocheros and Autocad available.


Contact with me before you order any package to discuss project, model and price details. 

Prices can be changed based on models.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cemal is simply awesome! He took on a project to analyse my model in Rhino using plugins that he hadn't used before. He learnt the plugins to produce high-quality work. He was fully dedicated, spoke with me regularly to revise and update the work, completed the project rapidly and provided exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend working with Cemal - I had a fantastic experience working with him!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

working with cemel 23 is truly rewarding, he listens to you and helpful and very knowledgeable, i think for sure i will work with him again in the future

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

An amazing, most patient and understanding seller I have ever experienced. Had a multiple of revisions and discussion about the changes, he put in 100% commitment to it. Listens to my countless request and still delivers close if not, perfect to my vision.




No comments:

Post a Comment