Saturday, December 26, 2020

Stl File Of Anything











About:

Welcome to my GIG 



In this gig, I am offering 3D Printing Files. 

Yes, there are so many confusions when it comes to 3d printing, to make it really short and simple. I will take your Drawings or Reference images or the Illustration and convert that into a 3D MODEL. (Anything can be created in 3D) but the focus more here is It must be having a Quality. 



After the 3D model is created I will ask you for the Measurements you want to set on the 3d model and then I will provide you the Working STL FILES. (STL files are the Standard 3d print ready format that can actually get printed on a 3D Printers)



I have an Ultimaker 2 and at a same time, I am offering a 3d printed model and ship at your place. 



You can use this service for creating an STL file of ANYTHING. 

Like I said before, In 3D Anything is possible. It is relevant to real-life creations. 

In real life, it is Sculpted with tools and in 3D It is sculpted with Software. 

The most common thing is both is a manual process. 





Rest all the things, yes we can discuss and I am confident that you will get the Quality outputs from my side. 

Try me! 















Reviews


:

Service was exactly as described.

:

Nice to work with, easy to communicate :)

:

Prashant is very good and takes advice well.

:

I've used Prashantmarthak for over 10 projects now. Always amazing work, always top notch!

:

This is my second order from prashantmarthak. The 3d model he made turned out perfect! Thanks again! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment