Sunday, December 13, 2020

Create Creative 3D Product Display, Posm And Packaging











About:

I am a 3d Creative Designer, I have working on this filed since last 6 years and I have strong experience to create modern and creative 3d product display design. I can provide professional & high quality work. Just send me a clear idea about the Design. I will deliver best as soon as possible.



I'll Provide you:

Modern & Creative Display

UNLIMITED Revisions

High Quality 3D Models

Realistic Renderings (High Quality Images)

Dimensions/Detailing

Outline/ Die Cutting Vector file (AI) for Manufacturing

Final Printable Files (with Sizes) for Branding

Professional Consulting and Good Experience





If you need any clarification about anything, just send me a message, I'm happy to help you.



****ORDER NOW****

I can Design:



Floor Stand

Counter/Table Top

Premium Display

POSM (FSU,POP,POS)

Branding & Packaging

Display Stand Acrylic/wood/plastic

Display Stand for cosmetic, medical, store,retail

Branding & Packaging





I will be glad on applying all my skills for providing the most professional service and satisfy all my customers needs. I will do my best to deliver your work as fast as possible.



Thank you so much for visiting my gigs!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for your work. This was the second time we used Alamin5745 service and we are happy with the results. Will order again.

:

thank you so much sir

:

Very fast service and great delivery as always. Highly recommended

:

Fast and great service as always, highly recommended

:

exlllemt work




No comments:

Post a Comment