Thursday, December 10, 2020

Make 2D Drawings And Do 3D Modelling With Solidworks











About:

Kindly inbox before placing an Order!!!



Do you want to improve your 3D Modelling Experience with a Professional Fiverr Seller?

You are at the right place.



I am Usama and i am a Professional product designer who can deliver quality work in a very short time. I am expert in doing any kind of 3D modelling with Solidworks. I can also work on models ready for 3d printing with Solidworks.



My services include:

  • 3D Modeling.
  • 3D Designing.
  • 3D Drawings.
  • 2D Drawings.
  • Product Designing.
  • 3D printable files (Mechanical Parts only).
  • 3D models rendering.
  • Design of Mechanical Parts.
  • Assembly of Mechanical Parts.
  • STL files for 3d printing (Mechanical Parts only).



I can provide following file formats:

sldprt, sldasm, dwg, dae, stl, obj and all kind of 3d product formats.



I order to get started , you should provide the proper information of model i.e. Dimensions or any variations you want in the given model.

In case of a creative new design, premium package will only be applicable.



Contact me before placing an order!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Obviously a skilled engineer, he exhibited a extreme level of professionalism, and he even expedited my order without an additional charge.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot joe...

Seller's Response:

Second project with Usama and he delivered an excellent, superior product. If you don't want to worry about what your getting you don't have to worry when you use this seller.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Patrick to take time out for this kind review. Hope to work with you in future.

:

I am very glad that I chose to assign Usama for modeling the piece that I want. He is very decent in soliworks, and I highly recommended to work with him. Also, I really like the communication, he was able to respond any time.




No comments:

Post a Comment