Saturday, December 19, 2020

3D Design And Render Your Exhibition Stand, Booth Or Kiosk











About:

Hey, 

I am a 3D designer and visualization expert with more than 10 years of experience. I am a creative professional equipped with extensive knowledge in 3D Architecture, Interior/exterior design, exhibit design, digital art, modeling and rendering.

For more examples of my work check out my instagram @jasonhablous

Please contact me before placing order.



What do I need to get started?

  • Information regarding business
  • Elevation of all sides
  • Color Preference
  • Reference images

Note:

  1. Very High Resolution (4K) file (for billboards etc.) is available at extra cost.
  2. If any changes are required after the final delivery half price of the order will be charged for each revision requested.



Need anything else?

Don’t hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


:

Very good 3D work

:

He was very quick and helpful. Thanks!

:

Thanks for delivering a great order.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment