Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Design Your 3D Cad Models And Engineering Projects











About:

Hello my dear clients,

 

Please do not place an order without talking to me first in inbox




I am fully equipped to take your napkin sketches, 2D drawings ,Images or pictures and transform into reality through 3D modeling, part layout drawings and photo-realistic rendering. I can take that idea you've been mulling over and give you the tools and information to provide a manufacturer with what they need to get you into business.



Skills and services include:




  •  3D Modeling
  •  2D Drawing
  •  3D High Quality Rendering
  •  Assembly Modeling
  • 3D Printing (.stl file)
  • Surface Modeling
  •  3D Products modeling
  •  IGES/STEP for CNC machining 
  •  Manufacturing Analysis (what methods, what style of manufacturer to use)
  •  Engineering Analysis (design feasibility, material selection, finish selection
  •  Providing 2D and 3D model file formats (example: .STL for 3D printing)


I use SOLIDWORKS , CATIA , AUTOCAD , ANSYS , BLENDER, Creo and many other softwares for all my work, depending upon my client's requirements.



Feel free to contact me if you have any query. I am available 24 hours.



Regards:



Usama Shahid

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment