Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Create An Elegant 3D Cad And HD Renders For Jewelry Designs











About:

Hi! I specialize in jewelry CAD/CAM design. If you'd like to see my portfolio or have questions regarding what you want to create, just send me a message! Please contact me before purchasing a gig so I can better understand your needs & offer you an accurate quotation. Thank you :)

Reviews


:

I am very happy with Christina's work. I would have preferred to be warned in advance of her vacation, which delayed the project

:

Tina was extremely patient with all my requests with fast delivery! She is someone I will definitely work with again.

:

Tina is perfect and helpful as always. Favorite person to work with. Always replies to any of your concerns. Even right after sale

:

Christina was very helpful and delivered an awesome CAD & renders. Thank you. Can't wait to cast & set the stones in!

:

These images of my products look better that any photos I had professionally made. I love her work. I will be sending more jobs soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment