Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Make 2D And 3D Drawings And Models With Autocad











About:

I am a graduate of civil engineering. I have been working as a building designer for one year and I planned my future with that. I can make various 2D and 3D drawings with autocad program. I will prepare drawings based on any data you provide:



* Rough sketches (with or without dimensions) at the concept stage of the product
* 2D Drawings of the product/concept (with dimensions)
* Images or videos of a similar product (for reference) 
* You can send me your design requirements in terms of picture / images / free hand sketches / photos

* I will create technical drawings in AutoCAD with dimensional details. Also can able to design the parts in 3D.



Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. Although I'll try to deliver in 48 Hours or as quick as I can.



PLEASE CONTACT ME AND DISCUSS YOUR WORK BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment