Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Make A Unique 3D Jewelry Model For You











About:

Hi! My name is Tamao! I fond of modelling in Zbrush! 
 And I can make a wonderful jewel model from pic or sketch for you!!) 
You will get an OBJ 3D printable file and 2 JPG renders in only 2 days!!
 Also you can order a high quallity TIFF renders  with HDRI background or turnetable MP4 video!!!) 
                                              Dont wait!! Lets Do It!!!))
               

          

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exelent. thank you :)

:

The best! Thank you for a great job and fast delivery!

:

Exelent :)

:

I'm delighted with the product, great experience, very creative, and fast delivery.

:

I order 3 d design 2 time from these artist and very satisfied both time.:)recomended




No comments:

Post a Comment