Thursday, December 24, 2020

Bulk Order Work Only Perfect 3D Cad Jewelry Design











About:

Hello everyone

I am a Professional 3D CAD jewelry Designer.



  • Note:-

    Please Don't Order Before Talk to me I will cancel the order and i will not be Responsible for it.


  • ABOUT ME____________Why You Hire me........?



  1. I have 5 years of experience in Diamond, Vintage, Fine jewelry now i am working as a freelancer in this field.
  2.  I CERTIFIED in 3D cad jewelry for Rhino 5 and Gemvision Matrix.
  3. I have achieve Best Designer award "JEWELS OF RAJASTHAN".
  4. I also part of my childhood jewelry business with my family. I work only Passion and Perfection for costumer satisfaction.
  5. I try to give you my Best for every1. 
  6. If anyone share any CUSTOM DESIGNS welcome.
  7. 100% Refund If not satisfied.
  8. 24 Hour Fast express delivery for according to design.

  9. Higher Quality Service from all over the world.
  10. I have many sources for make any kind of cad jewelry with manufacturing production long terms of service provider.

  11. Provide me inspirations picture of good quality.
  12. Proper measurement of diamond,stones,Ring size etc.
  13. which metal you want like gold(18kt,14kt,9kt)


  • Bulk order accept 10+design

  1. Bulk also discount according to Design.



  • Important :-
  1. Before you give me order feel free to contact me.



 Thank you
CAD4_3D_Jewelry



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really patient seller. Took our feedback and made the changes. Will work with again.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work. Thanks

:

Thank you so much.

:

Awesome job! Delivery super fast

:

Very good job




No comments:

Post a Comment