Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Make 2D Drawing, 3D Cad Models On Solid Works











About:

Kindly Contact Before placing any order & tell me about the project to avoid Cancellations*

I'm Hamza, a Mechanical Engineer and design engineer. I have a great proficiency on CAD Softwares. 



You can share your idea, any sketch or 2D drawing and any picture/image with me and then you will see how your imaginations and ideas transformed into presentable 3d CAD model with full rendering. 



I offer the following services:

  •  2D Technical Drawing
  •  3D CAD Modelling
  •  3D Product Designing.
  •  3D Mechanical Designing.
  •  3D Animation & assembly
  •  High Quality Rendering Animation
  •  Exploded Views With Animation



          I will rendered your product in Photo view 360 and Key Shot 

 

I look forwards to getting your response, Pricing and time depends on the expertise required on the job. Thanks!



I will available 24/7. Work output will be Guaranteed.

Software's use for work:

  • Solid works
  • Auto-CAD
  • Key Shot



Cheers!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

ok good job

Seller's Response:

Thanks Sir !

Seller's Response:

Good communication.

Seller's Response:

Thank you !

Seller's Response:

great work thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment