Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Design Realistic 3D Product Rendering











About:

Hello There and welcome to my GIG! 

(Please send me a message before ordering)



My name is Daniele and I am a professional Industrial/Product Designer.

I can help you to develop your idea into an amazing and winning product. 



All packages come in high-level rendering (2K+)




I can provide professional services:



  • Product rendering, based on an already CAD file. I'll covert this file into a phorealistic photo.
  • 3d Modeling, based on sketches or detailed written description.
  • 3d model + Rendering, I will resume your idea developing it into a final photorealistic product ready to be marketed


Briefing Details:
Please explain me what you need and provide any Artwork, backgrounds and reference, 
because every little bit detail is important.



I will do my best to help you!



Thanks, 



Daniele



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment