Friday, December 4, 2020

2D Autocad Drawings And 3D Modeling Using Inventor And Autocad











About:

If you are searching for 3d cad design or autocad drawings? You are at right place.

I'm Mechanical Design and Development Engineer by profession, I have 3 years experience of designing in AUTOCAD and INVENTOR.

Feel free to contact me any time for any query before placing order.

Services

✓ Any 3D Models for 3D printing

✓ Mechanical Drawings & design

✓ Professional 2D Drawings

✓ 100% satisfaction guaranteed

Provide me with
Rough sketches at the concept stage of the product
2D Drawings of the product/concept (with dimensions),visuals of a similar product (for reference) 
You can send me your design requirements in terms of picture / PDF / free hand sketches / photos



I will create Technical Mechanical drawings & 3D CAD Designs in AutoCAD and Inventor with dimensional details.



In case the product is complex in shape & size , the 3d cad modeling work takes more time & effort , so in that case I request you to please contact first before placing the order.



Regards,

Wajahat Hussain



Reviews


:

I am happy with the work! i will check it carefully and then i have other projects where i probably need your help. Thank you very much

:

Hussein est très très professionnel , super réactif , attentif à la demande , je recommande vivement ....

:

very nice and professional work.

:

Responsive and knowledgeable.

:

Great communication and very accommodating. Thanks for the great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment