Saturday, December 12, 2020

Design 3D Model, Interior And Exterior, Texturing By Uv Map











About:

Services that are provided:



- Creating stylized 3D Characters.

- UV mapping.

- High and low polygon modeling.

- Organic digital sculpting.

- Hard-surface modeling.

-Decimate

- PBR texturing. etc



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Well Done again. Thanks for helping me and guiding me out with my project really appreciate that and loved to work with you

:

Great Workkk.... Again delivered what was described in given time. I am amazed with his work and experience and appreciate his efforts. Will gong to use him again :)

:

It was a good experience with buyer and the buyer was cooperative and helpful. And I will serve the buyer again with satisfied work as promised

:

ONE OF THE BEST SELLER ON Fiverr so far, the seller was cooperative and gentle and provide me satisfied work with all his efforts within given time and I haven't felt any problem at all with the seller even his English is excellent, I do recommend his skills and ability to perform the task in given time with full perfection. I will definitely recommend this seller and I will further provide more work :) Thank You for your service :)

:

well it has to be a lot of changes and a lot of patience.




No comments:

Post a Comment