Thursday, December 3, 2020

Create Human 3D Models











About:

I can create high poly characters for a cheap price and include animation. My work is quick and has received good ratings.

Basic Package:

A regular Human Model with basic clothes. Includes no animation and no extra 3D models.

Standard Package:

 A regular Human Model with 3D objects. It can be a full scene or things like sunglasses, weapons,etc..

Premium Package:

A regular human character that includes 3D models, and an animation



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER

That way we can talk specifics and determine exactly what you want. 











Reviews


:

He made a perfect work. Great communication and availability, and in time delivery. It’s my second work with him, and I hope to continue this collaboration in the future.

:

I did not know exactly what I wanted regarding having a 3-D model created. The seller was patient with my uncertainty and my efforts to describe what I was looking to have accomplished.

:

good work. recommended!

:

Great work! Very responsive and I will likely work with this vendor again.

:

The seller was understanding and professional. I got what I want at a reasonable price considering my budget and the use of the model is more educational than commercial. I'd recommend the seller to others for sure and I might even come back for more projects in the future :)




No comments:

Post a Comment