Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Create 2D Or 3D Modeling Using Autodesk Fusion 360 Or Inventor











About:

Hai Guys, Welcome to my gig



I am T Maimul Fidar, A 3D Designer and a product designer for you.



On this gig, I am going to do 3D Designing and 3D Modeling of your product. Also make their 2D PDF Drawings and 3D PDF models as well as 3D Rendering of large picture size (Poster sized) Full HD and 3D animation if you want.



Apart from this, for all types of Patent Images needed from your hand sketch, or Technical Autodesk Drawings or Display that are required from your rough 2D drawings, you can hire me.



If you need to make a fast 3d model or you have a timeline for your assignment
You are in the right place. I can handle all timelines, can make you a 3d model in less than 4 hours depending on the difficulty of your design.



Contact me I am excited and looking forward to working with you.



Regards, 



T Maimul Fidar

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment