Tuesday, December 22, 2020

3D Models On Solidworks,Creo,Ansys,Autocad Etc











About:

PLEASE DO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. 

( It will help us to save time and quick delivery)

Please note that cost depends on the complexity of the job, might cost more or less than the prices mentioned in the gigs. 



I am a Professional 3D designer, I do 3D modeling and realistic rending as well. I can design any kind of parts, products, assemblies. I provide the highest quality and maintain my excellence level. I am the best at what I do. Following are the services I provide:



  • 3D Designing
  • 3D Modeling
  • 2D PDF Drawings
  • 3D PDF models
  • 3D Rendering
  • 3D Printing
  • Surface Modeling
  • 3D animation
  • 3D Modeling (Industrial Design and 3D)
  • Product Design & Detailing
  • Plastic Enclosure 

  • Renderings
  • Engineering Drawings
  • Product Development
  • 2D Drawings
  • Patent Drawings
  • STL for 3D printing
  • STEP
  • IGES


I use Solidworks, Autocad, creo, Ansys, and Sketchup for all my work and I do realistic rendering in a key shot. I use 3DS Max, Zbrush, Maya for organic modeling. In short, I am a complete package for all your 3D work.



Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available 24 x 7.



Hava a nice Day :) 

Reviews


:

Eng_faisalahmad was very responsive, and he was willing to make revisions when necessary. He was also punctual and produced in time. If you need someone to work on your 3D models who is dedicated, I recommend him.

:

Great services... He is one of the best, I found on fivver. I would definitely get back for more work in future.. I would recommend everyone just try him once... Co-operative person. Thanks quick service...

:

Work excellent!!

:

Good buyer and outstanding person. I would love to work again. Very co-operative.... Thanks

:

Great work! And I would get you projects soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment