Sunday, December 6, 2020

Provide Mechanical And Industrial Product Design











About:

!!!! ALL PACKAGE PRICES IS NOT FIXED !!!!



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER



I am a professional mechanical engineer with more than 2 years experience and I will design any kind of 3D modelling, 2D drawing, animation and simulation processes. I am interested in creating more engineering designs, new builds & inventions.



I will draw your 2D file to 3D solidworks file. And I will  draw assembly of multiple parts. 

In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size,you should be a place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.

Structures, machines, conveyors, shafts, piping, etc.Delivery time depends on complex of parts (4 days or less).



Fast turnaround, great customer service, satisfaction guaranteed!





*** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER***

Reviews


:

Dulaj, and the team at promofb, are a great team of professional, dedicated and communicative engineers. They kept me up to date as the project progressed, and reacted quickly and flexibly to any changes I asked for along the way. This was my first experience hiring on Fiverr and I have to say I'm blown away by the professionalism and commitment displayed. I would absolutely recommend this team to anyone.

:

Great work. Product came out as nice and precise as desired. She works great making revisions and bringing new ideas.

:

Great working with seller!

:

Thank you

:

Promofb did an incredible job! Her work exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment