Monday, December 28, 2020

3D Cad Modeling And 2D Drawings In Autocad











About:

>>KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER<<



I am an Engineer by profession and have expertise in 2D drawings or 3D CAD modeling, designing and rendering for mechanical parts, any plant layout or other product designs. I am an Autocad expert and if you need services like mentioned above, I'll be right choice for you.



I can design different mechanical parts, fixtures and instruments in Autocad.



Services:



I am offering



  • 2d drawings
  • CAD 3d modeling.
  • isometric 2d CAD drawings
  • 3d product designing.
  • mechanical parts designs.
  • high realistic rendering.



I will provide dwg, dxf, jpg, png, pdf file formats.



Why choose me:



  • 100% money back guarantee.
  • I will provide fast delivery service.



Kindly contact me before placing your order. The above is the main outline, however each project is individual. I do custom orders based on details and size/complexity of a project.



>>Final price will depend on the complexity and required time frame for the project<< 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend, top Arbeit !

:

sada did a good job, providing what i needed quickly. many thanks will use again

:

I choose Sada, because i wanted to support a smart young woman living in Pakistan. The project involved taking a photo concept and rendering into a 3d cad visualization. Sada done this within 24 hours to a more than acceptable standard. We then continued the project converting into 2d detailed cad dimensional drawings for use on a CNC machine. I will be doing other projects with her shortly. I would more than recommend Sada, she is just what this world needs, a confident & smart young woman ready to give her skills... please support her and encourage her with your business!!!! thanks, Rory ( from Ireland ).

:

thank you so much. so nice of you!

:

Thanks for the very fast gig!




No comments:

Post a Comment