Friday, December 18, 2020

Model Anything In Sketchup And Render











About:

Please contact me https://www.fiverr.com/civil96?up_rollout=true#!

Hi, WELCOME TO MY GIG PAGE!!!


WHAT YOU WILL GET?


  • HIGH QUALITY 3D RENDERING WITH LOTS OF EFFECTS
  • DETAILED 3D FLOOR PLANS


WHAT I REQUIRE?
  • 3D FILE

  • PDF FLOOR PLANS


IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THESE I WILL CREATE A CUSTOM OFFER FOR YOU UPON AGREEMENT ON A CUSTOM PRICE


MY WORKFLOW?


I USE SKETCHUP AND I RENDER WITH  VRAY AND DO POST PROCESSING WITH PHOTOSHOP.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very eager to make corrections and very accommodating.

:

Very nice product, great render, professional to work with. Highly Recommended.

:

Sir remember me whenever you have job for me..I'll be glad to do. Thanks alot

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment