Thursday, December 31, 2020

Design Any Type Of Jewelry In 3D With Files To Manufacture And Renders











About:

Hi,



I am a GIA Graduate with 10+years experience in the Jewelry industry from mine to retail level. I have the following Certifications with GIA: GIA AJP, GIA Graduate Diamonds, GIA Cad/Cam for Jewelry.



This is the right gig for you to create your 3D jewelry model and photo realistic renderings. If you are not a jeweler I will give you also instructions and suggestions where to manufacture. 



Please contact me before purchasing a gig so I can better understand your needs and offer you an accurate quotation.



Thank You! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional and did a great job !

:

Great work ! Thanks

:

Exactly what we wanted!

:

Amazing work! Exactly what I asked for!

:

Hi Jonathan, Thank you for the great rating! The video was sent yesterday, also in the resubmit and also you can see here in this conversation.




No comments:

Post a Comment