Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Draw Your Fashion Sketch











About:

Do you want to start your own fashion label and need someone to draw it? Or simply would like a fashion sketch?

I can draw you a fashion sketch in color, or help you finalize your sketch. I can make an artistic or a technical sketch.



The gig is comprised as follows:



1 gig-for 1 figure/object        - outline with minimal shading

2 gig-for 2 figures/objects    - with more detailed shading and/or prints.

3 gig-for 5 figures/objects    - in color (watercolor&marker)



As my current schedule fluctuates, please message me before placing any order so i can best accommodate you and deliver it in a timely manner. 

I am happy to do revisions to give the best results, however I reserve the right to charge you if I consider that I have followed your instructions and have done my best to draw your product and need to make major revisions.



Thank you guys!


Reviews


:

Top Work. Perfect Designer. Good Ideas!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment