Friday, December 25, 2020

Preparing Autocad And Solidworks 2D And 3D Drafting For Product Design Projects











About:



Hello!

I am a professional 2D/3D modeler and product development and design engineer. highly experienced in 2D/3D modeling and simulation by using AutoCAD, Solidworks, and CATIA respectively. I am always passionate about new opportunities where I can apply my technical expertise and problems solving ability to any innovative project. I am Highly skilled in Mechanical engineering with a Mechanism design and analysis expert.

Provide industrial design services such as:

  • Product design 

  • 3D modeling 

  • Sheet metal design 

  • prototyping 

  • 3D printing design 

  • Part assembly design and animation 

  • Simulation  

, I wish to contribute towards the organizational goals through my technical skills and creativity. 





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment