Sunday, September 20, 2020

3D Print Anything You Want











About:

I am a student that loves 3d printing, I am trying to make ends meet and this is a good way to do it. Send me your .stl or .obj file and I will 3D print it, my regular prints are at .2 layer height but I offer a very high detail print at .12 layer height for extra. 


Unfortunately the slowest part of this gig isn’t the print itself but the postage, so that’s why there might be delays.

At the moment due to a shortage in filament I only offer these materials and colors:



PLA:

  •  RED
  • OLIVE GREEN


PETG:

  • TRANSLUCENT


In this gig I do not offer post processing (such as sanding or removing the support) of the 3d printed part.


You can find an article with all the quality-related 3d printer settings here: https://support.ultimaker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012606599-Quality-settings



I also offer a low quality time lapse of you print at no additional cost, this is just for fun. Just tell me if you want it and I will send it to you.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment