Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Realistic 3D Modelling Of Products And Gadgets











About:

I design 3d products. I design, draw, modelling and render the product. I render in high quality without any reduction. I provide image in this file, JPEG, PNG, OBJ, FBX and  video in MP4. I will do professional camera and light setting. Product are in high poly and high quality texture. I make a texture and if want to provide your own texture I can add your given texture. I can also design the amazing background and scene. I used Autodesk Maya, Blender for modelling and rendering and Photoshop for texture. I have more than 3 years of experience. I am an expert on this software.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome job

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Good seller

:

Quick delivery

:

Thanks, Hope will work. Have a good day.




No comments:

Post a Comment