Thursday, September 17, 2020

Design Anything For Manufacturing











About:

★★ NOTE: DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING★★



Dear Customer



Services I Provide: 

     - 3D Mechanical Concept Modeling, and 2D Manufacturing Drawing.

     - 3D Modeling for 3D Printing and Prototyping.

     - Sheet Metal Product Design (Laser cutting, folding, drawing). 

     - Products Design for CNC machining (Milling, Turning, Drilling). 

     - Product Development/ Design



  • I will design a simple 3D models only for $5. I give you 3D model file (as .SLDPRT  STEP STL), 1 images of your product in 1080p and detail  dimensioned 2D drawing.
  • Medium level complicated design or 2 parts design was done only for $10. I give you 3D model file (as .SLDPRT  STEP STL), 2 images of your product in 1080p and detail  dimensioned 2D drawing.
  • The high-level complicated design or 3 parts for $15. I give you 3D model file (as .SLDPRT  STEP STL), 3 images of your product in 1080p and detail  dimensioned 2D drawing.

I have no problem with doing a small demo job to prove my skill set or provide any prove my qualification for your jobs.



Regards

Duncan L

Reviews


:

He was fast and was a good communicator. Produce my idea very well. Would use his service again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment