Friday, September 18, 2020

Create 3D Shirts And Tshirts











About:

  • I can turn your sketches/designs into life-like images. With 18+ years of experience, I can fluently work on Marvelous Designer, Maya, 3DS Max, Z Brush, Substance Painter and many other software. 
  • I can also create a sewing pattern for you. 
  • The images I create can be used to send as a prototype to the manufacturer, to get higher conversions on platforms like Amazon, eBay, Shopify etc.


Reviews


:

Perfect in every way. Fantastic work, A+. have used 2 times already, and will continue to use them. Highly recommended.

:

fast and very efficient this is the 3rd time I have used them and will continue to do so. thank you.

:

brilliant and amazing work, fantastic to see a dream come to life. thank you for your outstanding work and quality.

:

amazing, quick

:

Fast communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment