Friday, September 18, 2020

Create Detailed 3D Product Functionality Explainer Animation











About:

I'm a CGI artist specialized in Procedural 3D and VFX. I can guarantee my work will be one of the highest quality you'll find on FIVERR. 

Things like what your product is, what it does in general. No fancy effects like smoke/fog. Just an overview of what your product will help your customers. 



I have another gig for the fancy advertisement styles like the ones Razer does for their mouse, keyboard and headsets. 

I use the following Industry Standard tools :

SideFX Houdini

Blender

Substance Painter

Foundry Nuke

Davinci Resolve

Redshift Renderer

Adobe Photoshop

 

I’ll provide Hollywood style movie/film/short/music video title renders of your product. It could be :

Movie

Music Video

Short Film

Animated Short

 

**If you have any questions in mind please contact me before buying the gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A fantastic job as always! I have worked with Fahim 7 times now I think. Every time is a great experience! He’s fast and responsive and communicates often. I highly recommend using him for your 3-D projects! I’m starting my next project with him right away.

Seller's Response:

Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Fahim does fantastic work! He's fast, communicates lots, and the end result is always great! I highly recommend working with Fahim. I've done many projects with him already and will be starting my next project with him right away.

Seller's Response:

You're too kind. Thanks for the amazing projects.

Seller's Response:

Fahim is an incredible 3D artist! I think this is my 5th project with him and he has taken it to another level again. I highly recommend working with Fahim. He works quickly. He communicates regularly to make sure things are going how I want them to and he's willing to work with my unique specifications for my projects. Fantastic work again! I'll be starting my next project with him right away.




No comments:

Post a Comment