Monday, September 21, 2020

Rig Your 3D Character In Blender











About:

Hello, I'm a Blender 3d Artist and I can rig your character for you in no time with very good paint weight using RIGIFY. Rigify is a free rigging addon in Blender.



It doesn't matter which version of Blender you use, either 2.7 or the new 2.8, I will rig it for you. I can also migrate your old blender rig to 2.8.



-I will need your complete 3d character for this gig

-and I will need to know your preferred version of Blender.



A rigged character will be delivered. 



Note: This gig is for rigging only if you need additional or custom order contact me to discuss it.



I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

OMG!!!!! I AM TRULY BLOWN AWAY WITH ANIMATEDLED!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND YOU!!!~ IM GETTING READY TO SEND MY NEXT CHARACTERS!

:

Great work! I love the rigging that was attached to my 3D model. It is now really easy to manipulate. Saved me days, maybe weeks, of work. I will definitely come back if I need more rigging.

:

Thank you so much! I love working with Animatedled! The talent is unbelievable and her personality is amazing! I have plenty of work to line up with her :)

:

it was a pleasure with working with Animatedlead!

:

Great work, I will be reordering from this seller




No comments:

Post a Comment