Sunday, September 13, 2020

Draw 2D And 3D Model Using Fusion 360











About:

You are very welcome to CONTACT me before placing this order :)



I'm a Professional CAD designer / Mechanical Engineer having 3 years of experience in the field of designing, 3D printing, and rendering.   



I will convert your idea into reality.



Give me a concept or an idea or a sample picture. I will make that a reality.

I would be glad to assist in the development process.



Services I will provide:



- Custom 3D Model of the enclosure of your desire.

- Files for 3D printing and CNC manufacturing.

- High-Quality Rendering.

- Engineering/Working Drawings.

- Files in any 3D/2D format.

 



Software I use for my all work
: Fusion 360, Solidworks and Autocad




- Try us once and you WILL NOT be disappointed!!

Reviews


:

I am pleased with how quick the model was done and with the end result. They communicated with me very frequently and made changes that I requested. However for the price I paid at the start a little disappointed i got charged extra for some changes that didn't take that long to do however overall good model and service.

:

Assan was great to work with, my skills in this area are limited and he was very approachable and helpful. The turn around time was absolutely great.

:

It was a pleasure working with Madhoridesign. He was able to quickly take my 2D vector file and turn it into a Fusion 360 build. Communication was excellent and he delivered sooner than expected. Highly recommended!

:

Madhoridesign comes through again! thank you very much for taking all my picky requests to get my item perfect. great work! A+++

:

It was an absolute pleasure working with madhoridesign. Communication was seamless and they took a rather vague concept and turned it into exactly what we needed for our prototype and delivered way ahead schedule. We will definitely be using them again in the future for new iterations!




No comments:

Post a Comment