Saturday, September 19, 2020

Create A Realistic 3D Model And HD Rendered Images











About:

Hello,



My name is Viktor, and I can offer you 3D model that you can use in animations, games, amazon listing and much more! This is the right place for you! I can offer you HD realistic renders and source files of your model!



You just need to send me several images of the object(front and side view), as well as the labels of the product if it has any, and tell me the format of the model you want. I am rendering the models in high quality for free!



Please note that my time zone is (UCT+01:00)

I don't create printable models.



IMPORTANT: Contact me before ordering a gig.



Reviews


:

Great project

:

Very responsive and easy to communicate. Quality work.

:

Was very attentive and reactive to our instructions, particularly when we needed the revisions w

:

Fastest delivery

:

Happy with the finished product. Super responsive communication and very willing to make changes. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment