Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Design A 3D Cad Model For Manufacturing Or 3D Printing











About:

I can help you create a 3D-model for manufacturing or 3D printing. I’ve been working in this area for the last 5 years, helped develop numerous projects, from wearable electronics to medical equipment. I’m familiar with different production means: prototyping with different types of 3D printing, industrial methods (milling, turning, laser cutting, injection molding). When modelling I use such software as Fusion360, Solidworks and Rhinoceros.



To start working I’ll need a tech drawing or a mockup, I can also create a model out of a photograph. If you just have an idea it’s ok also, just contact me and I’ll help you find a way to make it real.



To discuss the details please contact before making an order. 



This gig offers the following services:

  • Converting different file formats
  • Creating a design for devices
  • 3D modelling of separate details and units of the device
  • 3D modelling of the final device
  • Visualization 
  • Technical drawings
  • Consulting and support during production period


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Third order with Mike, result is good and match the initial need. The project went under a few delays and sometimes long communication but I don't hold it against you Mike, as the results are here and you most probably have private reasons. Let just say that it was summer and vacation time ;) Thanks my friend

:

My project was a challenging upgrade to a previous 3D-printer model, Mike went above and beyond my expectations with the attention to details and delivery.

:

Thank you!

:

This is a hard-working, communicative, and extremely talented individual. He helped us with everything that we needed and exactly how we needed. We highly recommend this individual to work on your design.

:

End result is exactly as what i conceived in my mind, Mike is very professional and knowledgeable on manufacturing techniques. Always good to work together, thanks Mike ! Samir




No comments:

Post a Comment