Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Finite Element Analysis Abaqus Or Ansys











About:

hey! my name is Nadir,PLEASE DO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. 

( It will help us to save time and quick delivery)

Please note that cost depends on the complexity of the job, might cost more or less than $50. 



I am a Professional 3D designer, I can do thermodynamic calculations and calculations of strength of materials (stresses, displacements, temperature, heat flux....). I can design any kind of parts, products, assemblies. I provide the highest quality and maintain my excellence level.  these are the services I provide:



  • 3D or 2D Designing
  • 3D or 2D Modeling
  • 3D animation
  • Thermodynamic calculations
  • calculations of the strength of materials (stresses, displacements, temperature, heat flux....)
  • STL for 3D printing
  • STEP
  • IGES


I use Solidworks, Catia, Ansys, and Abaqus for all my work.



Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available 24 x 7.



Have a nice Day :) 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Brilliant

Seller's Response:

Brilliant

:

Absolute lifesaver

:

thanks. Totally recommended

:

thank you. we will work again 😉




No comments:

Post a Comment