Monday, September 21, 2020

Create 3D Character For Games Or Animation











About:

Feel free to contact me first with a concept art of your character you want ,

to start just send me  your sketch or reference images. 

if you have not this is not problem i can help you

This gig includes UV textures,rigging,animation (if needed).
Before ordering please contact me

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excited to begin a long standing work relationship with this amazingly creative and professional young man , highly highly highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Professional and timely delivery, complimented by commitment to quality. Very friendly too! We had some slip-ups in making sure the character I needed was modeled according to instruction--but this seller worked very quickly and courteously to deliver corrections, which I humbly commend, and I am pleased with the outcome.

Seller's Response:

always at your command

:

They knew exactly what I needed and I can't wait to ust this character in my projects.

:

I hope to work again, always to order




No comments:

Post a Comment