Friday, September 4, 2020

3D Design Stl Files And Can Print And Ship Them To You 200X200X200Mm











About:

I will 3D Design objects for you and if you want I will print them and send them to you. Objects that I ship can be no larger than 200x200x200mm (about 7.75x7.75x7.75in.). I will send you the inventor .ipt file if you want to make changes, a .jpg rendering, and the .stl file ready to print if you have your own 3D printer. Unlimited revision on the basic package and I will be able to do the basic package in less than a day in most cases. The prices of the basic, standard, and premium packages include only design work and the 3D printing service and the shipping will be a separate order based on my 3D printing gig. There is a $15 minimum for shipping, this minimum is only within the United States. For international shipping, we can negotiate the price. 



Current Available PLA colors

  • Black
  • White
  • Blue
  • Red
  • Green
  • Silver
  • Light Orange

Reviews


:

relative perspective

:

Fantastic experience - I cannot recommend Gio highly enough!

:

Fantastic service from Gio - can’t recommend highly enough! Many thanks

:

A fantastic experience (again)! Many thanks Gio.

:

Great to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment