Wednesday, September 30, 2020

3D Surface Modeling,Mechanical Design And 2D Drawing With Solidworks











About:

Dear sir/Mam

Thanks for viewing my gig.



I am a mechanical design engineer. i do machine component and moulds design on 3d software such as Solidworks.  i have work 3d modeling ,surfacing, drafting,Weldments ,sheet-metal and plastic bottels moulds design.   We can design 3D CAD models, 3D assemblies [Using Principles of Machine and Component Design] and 2D drawings in AUTOCAD.

 In case the product is complex in shape & size , the drawing work takes more time & effort , so in that case I request you to please contact first before start the order.

As i am new on but i am expert in what i do from years so give me chance over here on to prove my skills.   



My Professional skills

·         3D modeling

          3D Designing

·         Surface modeling

·         Sheet metal

·         Machine design



        



Thanks a lot

 Sumit Kesariya                  

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment