Friday, September 25, 2020

Create 3D Game Art Asset Textured And Modeled











About:

I'm very experienced in creating 3d assets for games. I will create almost anything you like however I do not currently take character requests as I feel my skills in that area are not up to the quality my customers deserve. Apart from that I am able to create amazing high quality 3d assets. 



I will model, uv map and texture you models with beautiful detail and will optimize the asset for use in a game engine. Models will be given as .obj and .fbx formats. Textures will be included in a .zip folder.   



PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS GIG SO I CAN GIVE YOU A CUSTOM QUOTE FOR YOUR PROJECT!



Thanks

~Ross Hankinson~



Price: ~$20 /hr

Reviews


:

very efficient once again!

:

very efficient and talented artist!

:

Very talented artist, he is extremely understanding!

:

Quality work!

:

Quality modeling




No comments:

Post a Comment