Wednesday, September 30, 2020

3D Product Modeling And Photorealistic Rendering











About:

Hello, 



I'm a full-time designer and 3d artist on fiver. I have more than 7 years of experience in 3d design and graphic designing.



Here I am offering you an amazing package for 3d modeling and 3d animation



I can provide you



  • 3d Modeling using 3d max
  • Rendering in Vray
  • High-quality HD images
  • 3d for eBay, Amazon and Online stores.
  • Animations 
  • Amazon or ebay banner design is free


with

  • Unlimited revisions
  • Fast delivery
  • Friendly service.
  • I'm online 24hr and can respond fast.
  • So drop me a message for a great design..


Have a nice day



Kindly notice that, please contact us before placing an order.

If you have any questions.Don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I really loved working with him. He understood the concept I had in mind. Communication was very timely. very few revisions. He is very skilled.

Seller's Response:

wow..Thank you very much for the super review sir...!

Seller's Response:

This man is a true team player. Highly cooperative and easy to work with. Definately an integral part of my product development team. He knows what the service industry is all about. Great work!

Seller's Response:

Wow..Thank you for the amazing feedback sir..! you are the best..

Seller's Response:

Ho good seller to deal with, wasn't in a rush so they worked with me. I requested several revisions that were done without trouble. Great quality and very happy with use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment