Monday, September 28, 2020

3D Rendering Of Your Products For Amazon Or Else











About:

Please contact me before ordering !!!



Hello, my name is Arthur and I will be pleased to work with you.

I'm offering you the professional service of creating 3D models and rendering high-quality realistic images for all your projects : interior and exterior rendering or your product from your given reference materials, which you can upload to your Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Alibaba, Ali-express and various other e-commerce websites or for other purposes.

Why do you need a professional?

  • you want your product to stand out among all similar products.

  • you want the best quality images to show full details of your product to customers/visitors...

To do all that one needs depth knowledge of lighting, camera positioning, environment, and many other things, which I am offering you. I can execute your idea into realistic 3D rendering.

The information I need from you are :

  1. Reference/sketch images of your products/concepts
  2. Let me know how many images you need.
  3. Visual specifications for renderings such as Dimensions, color, material, texture etc.
  4. Expected time delivery

NOTE: THE PRICE AND DELIVERY TIME DEPENDS ON THE LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY OF THE MODEL. NO CHARACTERS.

Best regards,

Arthur.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment