Thursday, September 17, 2020

Make A 2D Modeling From Your Product Sketch Or Picture











About:

Hello dear,

Welcome to my "do any high quality representation in product sketch
I will make a 3D Model Based on Your Product Sketch or Picture, and I will also provide you with high quality render images of your product.


I can also provide you with:

  • Images of your product ready for Online Sale (Amazon, eBay, etc...),
  • 3D Model in any format (*.STL, *.OBJ, *.STEP, etc...),
  • source file ready for your product
  • the model will be texturing & uvw mapping with vray or corona as you request. 



If you need more than what I'm listing here please contact me for more details, So I can make the best of your work.



The current gig price references the basic costs for the object's complexity and details.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment