Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Create Stl File For 3D Printing Any Model Or Prototype











About:

Are you looking for 3d modeling your product, object, logo, emblem, prototype for 3D Printing ?


Well, your search has made you to reach at the right place. I will professionally 3d model the part, object, component, logo to provide you- ready to print STL file.
The 3d print file will have smooth meshes. Some parts while printing 3d model in printer requires supporting plastic; I will help you to avoid/minimize it by providing pieces that you can print on the same printer bed but separately. Later you can paste them.This ensures 3d printable model to have quality shape. But sometimes model shape don't permit this technique.



I did many projects based on 3d printing (3d modeling prototype) with many individuals and companies. I can 3d print the model as well, and can ship it to you.



SERVICES:
  • 3D Modeling product, logo, emblem, showpiece, prototype stl file
  • 3D print your model in my printer and shipping to your home
  • Rapid prototyping
  • Mascot 3d model
  • Logo 3d printing
  • Decorative items 3d printing
  • Hobby 3d models
  • Enclosures/ cases modeling
  • Customized 3d model for 3d print
       etc etc


Contact me, Will provide the best of best quotes for your model.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller Ahzaidii was prompt and professional. He went beyond my expectations and gave me several options for my request. I highly recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!! Nice to work with you. And a COOL emblem idea!!

Seller's Response:

Great Seller who not only designing up the model but having knowledge of what will work in real life as well. Even printed a 3d mockup to show design and fit. Recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thanks. Pleasure to work with you. Hope, to see you again for any design related task!!

Seller's Response:

Very quick and professional! Exceeded my expectations for a second time! Totally recommend and will do work in the feature for sure




No comments:

Post a Comment