Friday, September 25, 2020

Illustrate And Develop Your Product Design Ideas











About:

Hello! My name is Arte (And yes, I'm an Arty person)



I have a degree in Product & Furniture Design and would love to help you make your product vision come to life!




Packages Available: (Please contact me before you place an order so I can customise the price of your project)



Basic: Concept Generation

I will produce a minimum of 3 basic digital sketches to start generating your product vision. These will be initial ideas in response to your brief.



Standard: Concept & Development 

I will produce a minimum of 3 basic digital sketches to start generating your product vision. I will then develop these further to possibly include more variations, packaging/ branding ideas or anything else applicable.



Premium: Development, Research, Render 

I will do the full development of your product. From initial sketches, development to 3D rendering. This package will include competitor research and reference images, context/background visualisations, research into manufacturing processes and suitable materials, packaging/branding ideas or anything else applicable. 



If you need more information regarding the deliverables, please contact me to discuss your product idea further. 



Thank you!

Reviews


:

Arte is amazing and I couldn’t be more grateful for all her creative work in producing and bringing my ideas to life. 100% would recommend Arte and I look forward to continue working with her.

:

Have loved working with Arte! She has been incredible at bringing my ideas to life and understanding everything. Thank you so much Arte, I will definitely be coming back again.

:

This is our second work together and like the first time Arte exceeded my expectations! Cheers to many more! Awesome work! Thank you!

:

Great to work with Arte. Turnaround was very fast and the results were fantastic! Would definitely work with Arte again :)

:

Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment