Saturday, September 26, 2020

3D Model For 3D Printing











About:

I will make the 3D product of your choice and do a high quality realistic rendering.



I am a Professional 3D designer, 6 years of experience. I worked on construction and industrial machinery, bycicles, scooters and 3d printing. I do 3D modeling and realistic rendering. I can design any kind of parts, products, assemblies and make the drawings. I use SolidWorks, Autocad, Catia and Keyshot. The models i provide can be use for marketing, 3D printing and product development processes.



What you get in BASE gig for $15:



  • Professional 3D model of simple design.
  • 3D Source files ( STL DXF DWG STEP )
  • 2 high quality photorealistic render (Full HD resolution, 1920x1080 px)


Check the other packs for more details.

I can also make 2D drawings, complex modeling.



Please contact me before ordering.

Creative and open to all the projects.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment