Sunday, September 6, 2020

Product Modeling And Realistic Rendering Of Your Product











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG..!

Please Contact Me Before Placing Order

I am a professional 3d artist. I have been working in this field more than 8 years. I will create and render photo realistic images from any kind of 3d model with a guaranteed quality.

I will create a 3D model of you with quality and according to your specifications.

The model will be delivered in *.jpg or any image format that you like.



I used these softwares

Autodesk 3ds max - Maya - Cinema 4D - Sketchup

If you need editable file so you should order extra, i will provide the format would be * .max .3ds or obj

I assure you with the highest quality work in minimal time and you will find me most economical with best quality output.

I am looking forward to start working with you. Give me a chance to prove my skills.

Kindly send me the reference image and label of the product. 

Kindly , contact before placing an order.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment