Saturday, September 12, 2020

3D Model And Render Your Product











About:

Please message me before purchasing the gig. I may still have questions, and I would like to work them out before purchase.



I can deliver the following services:



. 3d Product Images for Amazon, ebay etc .,. 3d Furniture designs .. 3d buildings and floor plans .

Just send me reference photos,drawings of your product,Label Design,and any sketches or images can help .



The cost depends on the complexity of the model.

Reviews


:

Great experience as always! The only person I go to for renders

:

This is the second time I worked with Mansor. Mansor has done a great job and implemented requested changes super-efficient and quickly. His work helps me increase the click-through rate and sales on Amazon. Thanks Mansor!

:

Great work as always! Been working with him for almost a year on different projects. Highly recommended.

:

perfect work as always couldn't be happier

:

Very impressive work! He does not satisfied until the deliverable is perfect




No comments:

Post a Comment