Monday, September 14, 2020

Creative Display Stand, Mockup, Branding, And Packaging











About:

Retail, POP, POS, FSU & POSM Display Solutions

I am a Professional  3d Creative Designer. I have strong experience to create a modern and creative 3d product display design. I will make a creative, unique & modern product display stand & custom product display box.  Just send me a clear idea about the Design.  I will provide professional & high-quality work as soon as possible.



INCLUDED IN THIS GIG:

  • Modern & Creative Display
  • High-Quality 3D Models
  • Realistic Renderings (High-Quality Images)
  • Dimension / Detailing
  • Outline/ Die Cutting Vector file (AI) for Manufacturing
  • Final Printable Source File CMYK
  • 2 Weeks support after the project complete.


My Services: 

  • Floor Stand Unit
  • Point of Purchase (MDF. wood, acrylic, plastic)
  • Point of Sale 
  • Showcase
  • Kiosk
  • Gondola End
  • Mockup 
  • Portable Product Displays
  • Custom Product Box
  • Packaging Design
  • Countertop Display 


Thank you so much for visiting!

Reviews


:

It was a pleasure working with him on this project. My biggest take away was his quality of work and his open-mindedness. We had a slight miscommunication at first and worked through it. I would hire him again for my next project. At the end of the day, he delivered a 3D render and structural design that was print-ready and exactly as he promised.

:

Thanks again for another 5 star delivery!

:

great job. fast and easy to communicate

:

Amazing. Very happy with the end result. Communication was excellent and quality of work is very good! Highly recommend.

:

Brilliant! Super quick, super helpful and spot on. Highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment