Thursday, September 10, 2020

Model, Animate And Render For You Using Blender











About:

Hi, i'm Nacef and i'm a 3D designer/animator.


I'll make you anything in Blender, such as:


  • A model, to be used as an asset.
  • A texured and scened model, for advertising/personal us.
  • Or a fully animated video/gif, for product advertisement, a character you want illustrated, anything you want!


I'll deliver in any file type you please, feel free to ask for any.



Delivery includes all original files.



Please contact me first before placing your order.


Regards,

Nacef





Reviews


:

Exactly as I wanted

:

The work is amazing, very responsive and creative touch - much appreciated!

:

Excellent work - very detail oriented and delivered an amazing product - thanks

:

great work exactly how I wanted it!

:

I wanted a creature that looks somewhat like an animal and I got exactly what I wanted. Respect and well done.




No comments:

Post a Comment